Friday 18 October 2013

GRATITUDE



Speech Atc
·         We use these expressions to express gratitude :
-      Thank you
-      Thank
-      Thank you very much

·         We use these expressions to respond gratitude :
-      That’ all right
-      My pleasure
-      Youre welcome
-      No problem
-      Dont’ mention it

·         We use these expressions to express apology :
-      Sorry (informal)
-      I am very sorry (informal)
-      I apologise for (formal to older people or a stanger)
-      Please excusme (formal to older people or a stanger)
-      Please accept my apology (formal to older or a stanger)

·         We use these expressions to respond apology :
-      Never mind (informal)
-      That’ all right(informal)
-      That’s ok (formal)
-      Please don’t be sorry (formal)
-      It doesn’t mather (formal)

·         We use these expressions to ask information
-      Excusme, what is your name ?
-      Can you tell me where you live ?                          informal
-      Can you help me find the labolatory ?
-      Sorry to trouble you, but do you know where Anisa is ?
-      Do you happen to know where the bank ?                                  formal
-      Cold anyone tell me  when the test is ?

·          To give information :
-      My name is Aldo
-      I live in Jl.Setia Budi
-      Anisa is in the post office
-      Take your first right
-      Go straight up the street.it’s on the left
-      The test is on June 11th,2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment